Quesadillas can be assembled up to an hour ahead of time. They are only a hot pan and a couple of minutes away from becoming a quick appetizer. If you decide to use corn tortillas in place of flour tortillas, you’ll need to increase the amount of cooking oil. Corn tortillas have a tendency to absorb more oil than flour tortillas.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, or more as needed
- 8 six-to-eight-inch corn or flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated cheese, such as cheddar, Monterey Jack, or mozzarella
- 1 cup Corn-and-Avocado Filling (recipe follows), or other desired filling ingredients
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 teaspoon oil and spread the oil around the bottom of the skillet. When the pan is heated, place one tortilla in the pan. Sprinkle with about 1/4 cup grated cheese, and about 1/4 of the filling. Top with another 1/4 cup grated cheese.
- Place a second tortilla on top of the filling. Cook until the cheese is melted and the bottom tortilla begins to develops a light golden brown color. Using a spatula, flip the quesadilla. Cook until the bottom tortilla develop a light golden brown color, the cheese is melted and the filling is hot. Remove from skillet and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into wedges. Repeat with remaining ingredients; serve hot, garnished with sour cream.
- how to stop a cat from peeing? – Do not situate litter boxes near where the cats eat and drink; this is especially important when you are adding new boxes.
Where do you buy best beard oils? Is it really good?
Very easy tips to find best gun safe under 500, take time to read.
The easiest may be only coin magic tricks.
If best power drill is not so good as it is described? Should you buy it or bring it back?
That air purifier sale may be one of the best ones.